We want our customers to love the experience of shopping with us and feel happy with their purchases, but if something is not right, let us know. You can return if the order is not as expected as what you expected. Once received, the customer care team at LynkTown would inspect the product for the need for exchange, and based on their jurisdiction, we will refund.
Frequently asked questions
How do I return or refund my order?
How do I return items?
- Go to Your Orders.
- Choose an item that you want to return or exchange.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
What are the return guidelines?
- Vendors specify a certain period during which returns / exchanges are accepted.
- Vendors define which items are eligible for return. These are usually products that are physically damaged, have missing parts or accessories, are defective, or are different from the description on the product detail page.
- The item should typically be in its original condition, including the packaging. Some vendors may have specific requirements for how the item should be returned.
- nce the vendor receives the returned item, they will inspect it to ensure it meets the return guidelines. Processing the return, including issuing refunds or replacements, may take some time.
Categories not eligible for return
- Items that have been customised with specific designs, monograms, or alterations to fit your measurements are usually non-returnable.
- Clothing marked as "clearance or "final sale is often non-returnable, as these items are sold at a reduced price to clear inventory.
- If you have damaged or altered the clothing in any way, it may not be eligible for return.
- Clothing that has been worn, washed, or altered from its original condition is often not returnable.
- If the buyer incurs shipping charges and duties while returning a damaged product, these costs will not be refunded.
- Free product provided by the brand
- Serial Number has been tampered.